owned & operated by the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) Pacific Southwest Region, Loch Leven was purchased Oct.
23, 1956 from James & Joy Favour. Summer of 1957 PSWR churches began summer camp programs. Presently the facility is used
year-round for retreats, conferences, film locations, reunions, meetings, events, service projects, classes and youth camp.
Rules for employment,
acceptance, and participation in our programs and/or facilities rental are the same for everyone without regard to ability,
national origin, creed, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, or marital status providing that program requirements are